Tuesday 16 July 2013

Millie's Cookies red velvet cookie

So today I ventured out into the wide world and picked up a free red velvet cookie from Millie's Cookies with the use of a voucher from Red Online.

This red velvet cookie is a new limited edition flavour to the cookie range, and is also accompanied by a red velvet cupcake.

As soon as I received my cookie, I ate it down as quickly as I could - that's how good it was! (That's why I had to use the picture from their Facebook page - no time to take a photo.)

The main body of the cookie had a very soft and buttery taste, and melted in my mouth almost instantly. Dispersed throughout the cookie were white chocolate chunks, elevating the cookie to the status of a decadent treat.

The voucher for this cookie is still available from here until Friday 19th July, but you must have an account on Red Online. Also, Millie's Cookies are currently running a competition with their red velvet cookies and cupcakes where you could win a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes worth up to £450! Click here to be taken to the entry page.

Overall I give this product 5 kisses out of 5 - a guilty little pleasure that will leave you wanting more!


No comments:

Post a Comment