Thursday 4 July 2013

Balance Me face wash

This was a freebie that I got with InStyle magazine. It is an organic face wash for normal to combination skin, and this sample size is 50ml (1.7 fl. oz).






At first glance, I thought that since the packaging appeared professional, it would be a quality product which was both kind to my face and the environment.








Opening the tube, the first thing that hit me was the smell of the face wash - it was horrendous. However, I put this down to the fact that it was organic, and that the product wasn't meant to be focused on its scent.



The instructions seemed a little strange, as it said to mix the face wash with warm water in the palm of your hand. Typically, when a facial product and water are mixed, disaster shortly follows.




Once I applied it to my face, I found that I was unable to bear the stench of it, and so washed it off only a few seconds of application. However, that was still long enough for it to react badly with my face - any area it had touched turned red.





Overall, I give this 0 out of 5 kisses - the product smelt horrible, and it didn't seem to do anything while it was on my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment