Monday 15 July 2013

Avon Skin So Soft body spray

About a week ago I ordered a make-up grab bag from Avon, and this came along with it for free! This is a moisturising body spray, in a size of 150ml, and they recommend you use it after a bath or a shower to help lock in moisture.

I applied this to my legs (since I'm going on holiday in a few days and need my legs to look good!) spraying a somewhat generous amount to make sure that I covered every area. The moisturiser is clear in appearance, which I think is good as if you miss rubbing it in a certain area you won't have any unsightly white marks.

After using the body spray, I definitely noticed a difference in the way that my legs felt. They were a lot softer and felt more toned too, and it lasted for several days after just one application.


One problem that I found with this is that it took an incredibly long time for my legs to dry after I applied it - maybe this was due to the amount of product that I used, but even still it was a lot longer than expected.

Overall I give it 4 kisses out of 5 - it keeps skin soft for days after use, but takes an incredibly long time for skin to dry after use.


No comments:

Post a Comment