Tuesday 11 June 2013

My favourite freebie sites

Hello all!
I haven't got enough time available at the moment to post any product reviews, so I thought I would share with you the freebie websites that I visit the most.

NOTE - All websites mentioned here are UK only unless otherwise stated.
  1. Magic Freebies UK - The front page is updated daily (excluding Sundays) with new freebies. A mixture of free samples and competitions ensures a vast amount of products for you to get stuck into. Also included on the site are vouchers for money off and ways to make a little extra money.
  2. Latest Free Stuff - Also updated daily (excluding Sundays), the front page is teeming with freebies and samples to keep your mouse busily clicking! Competitions and discount vouchers are found elsewhere on the site.
  3. Free Stuff Finder (UK) - Regularly updated throughout the day, this website has the most selection of free samples. Definitely worth a look! Separate websites for USA and Canada freebies too.
Those are my top three freebie websites; I hope they help you grab a freebie or two!

1 comment: